All scheduling pertaining to service for your home is controlled through our customer service department at Royalpark head office. We have learned through years of providing quality customer service that this is the best method to smoothly coordinate any repairs that you may have. For this reason, Royalpark construction site offices do not manage service requests.
How to process a service request
- All service requests must be provided in writing to clearly explain your request.Your written request enables us to provide timely and accurate repair services with minimal inconvenience to you.
- Tarion must receive the 30-Day Form no later than the 30th day after your possession date. We are pleased to honour this form for an additional 30 days beyond this time, providing you with ongoing Royal treatment.
- A Royalpark Representative will help you during normal business hours. They will review warranty items with you and process your service request, where applicable. Please note that all non-emergency repair work is completed during normal business hours, which are Monday through Friday from 8am to 3pm.
- Any work that you request will be completed as quickly as possible, depending on the availability of materials and labour.
- Upon completion of the repairs, you will be asked to sign a completion form.
In case of an emergency
In the event of an emergency during normal working hours, Royalpark has an on-site construction superintendent ready to handle your urgent problem. All other service requests must be sent to our customer service department at head office.
Please fill out the form below with your contact information and a brief description of the service you require and one of our customer service representatives will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
- No heat (furnace not working)
- A major plumbing leak (if this occurs, turn off the water service to your house)
- A gas leak (if this occurs, immediately exit your home and call your local gas provider)
- A sewer stoppage
- Or a major electrical failure
In the event of an emergency after business hours, refer to your “Homeowner Reference Sheet” for the best number to call.